A blog for all things copywriting, and more...
Overall, this month has been good. I made a lot of progress with my copywriting, and a few important realisations about my personality and habits. Some of my challenges are persisting, but others are being dealt with.
Doing this monthly report is very useful and encouraging for me. Keeps it real, and stops me losing track of what’s working and what isn’t.
1. I made £18.26 through taking part in Rob Moore’s Make Cash Challenge. Built my own product, marketed it, and got 2 sales – one of which was my first ever sale. This has given me confidence that my copywriting gets results and works.
2. Off the back of that I got my first ever client, who will be sending me work later this month.
3. I have posted every day on Linkedin without fail.
4. I have been growing my network on social media.
5. I have joined job boards for copywriters and am starting to post on them, and assess the jobs available.
6. I have been exercising daily, with only one day where I lost track of time.
7. I went to a property event (Multiple Streams of Property Income) and felt like I was more confident and assertive than ever before.
8. I’ve started life coaching, so that I can accelerate my personal development – I am learning more about my personality and what I lack.
9. I will soon be beginning a proper gym routine, to help with my physical fitness even more.
1. My sleep cycle is dysfunctional as I struggle with going to bed and then getting out of bed – I have quite a lot of apprehension and foreboding when a day ends, and at the start of the next one – worries and anxieties encourage me to procrastinate and distract myself instead of going to bed, and I often lay in bed in the morning, not wanting to start the day. Most of this is psychological, and I do have productive days. Getting over these blocks is a work in progress.
2. I worry too much about problems and obstacles. I sit down and make solutions and usually implement them, but sometimes I fear that I won’t be able to solve it, and then feel stressed about it.
3. Managing my tasks and time is difficult, because of the above.
4. Planning out content for my social media channels is hard sometimes – trying not to be repetitive and to add value each time.